Please support The British Resistance and help keep this site running.
Use the Donate Button below to send your donation using either Paypal or Cards shown.
Or Subscribe to make regular payments via PayPal ONLY.
Let us start of with a rehash of an old article from The Home of The Green Arrow and Friends site - that was incidentally, down for 3 days due to some rat from the Isle of Man using an Orange registered IP address, hacking into the system and deleting the whole damn lot.
My fault for using a weak administrator password I suspect, but fortunately our back up systems were up-to it and the site is now fully restored after a bit of work and security tightened.
Why do we keep the HOTGA site going when it still costs money to maintain and also contains so many articles praising Nick Griffin and the British National Party?
Well mainly because it is a part of Nationalist History, contains so many useful articles for future use and it also serves as a reminder to me personally of the way I thought and the mistakes I made at that time.
I did debate with myself about removing the banner links to sites now gone or otherwise no longer in favour but decided against it, as the frozen site is a snapshot in time and so I will keep it going as long as I can.
So on with the article that was prompted by greenengland over on the Hypocrisy Forum who posted the following:
I have had personal experience of being the target of one of GA's hate campaigns.
The campaign was based on GA's accusation that I used 2 identities on Paltalk and used one to invent an imaginary son.
Many nationalists have been places where my son and I have been in attendance at the same time...and GA seems to have left that fact out of his fantasy.
Hate campaigns? I have never conducted a "Hate Campaign" against anyone let alone someone as worthless as greenengland.
The fact is that greenengland was banned from the Green Arrow Paltalk room for using multiple identities (something I loath) and responsible for a couple of sites that were money making scams that I disapproved of.
I did in fact speak to her son about this matter who said some things that reinforced my belief that I was right to ban her from the room.
Now I may be mistaken but I also seem to recall that research led me to believe that greenengland was in fact the BNP regional organiser for Portsmouth, Patricia Day who is also known as Sunny Martin, who is still defending the corrupt and Nationalist liability Nick Griffin, but like I said, I may be mistaken but I doubt it. If it is the same person, then you could see why they have two axes to grind against this site and attack myself and the site.
However, either way it is the choice of the emotive word "hate" that she uses to try and tarnish my name and reputation. Interesting though, is what you read below about internet trolling on how to disrupt a forum or website comment sections, that I copied over from a defunct blogpsot called sunnymartin. Same sunnymartin? Who knows?
Basic Trolling Techniques
1. Context-Relevant Insult - Insult your target by making fun of their post. When attacking a post, a troll typically focuses on its intellectual integrity, whether it's poor grammar, poor conjecture, or is simply fallacious. The insult itself, however, does not necessarily require any intellectual integrity; the point is to expose, anger or embarrass your target.
2. Antagonistic Insult - Naturally, any insult is antagonistic. The difference, however, is that an antagonistic insult is pure ad hominem, that is an attack on the target's character or appearance. The antagonistic insult should not be overused, as your target will quickly develop an emotional tolerance to your bullshit. Instead, use this technique to throw your opponents off-balance, so you can trash them with your heavier artillery. Think of it as your jab: basic, but lacks knockout power.
Attacks on character should be well-placed and relevant rather than random. Random insults may not strike a nerve, and you risk getting into a pointless back-and-forth flame war with your opponent.
Attacking someone's appearance, on the other hand, is quite easy and effective, as people tend to be sensitive about their looks, especially women. For greater effect, try to associate the person's appearance to a celebrity or character who is unattractive. For example, "Omg what the hell is that creature? I can't tell if it's a woman or William Dafoe in drag".
3. Shock Posting - Some particularly enlightened non-trolls know that the best way to make a troll go away is to ignore them. Fuck that. Shock-posting will send them into a frothing rage. A shock post is usually something so terrible and amoral that even the hardest cynics will crack. A disturbing or obscene image or a particular slur should do the trick. Keep in mind, however, that shock posting will typically get you banned, so make sure to have extra sock-puppets handy. Also keep in mind that you will probably be reincarnated as a leper for pulling this shit.
4. Inane Flaming - In Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon, Li Mu Bai states, "True sharpness is effortless". This is indeed true in the art of trolling, and even a bottom-feeding low-brow asshat such as yourself can grasp the eloquent wisdom of Taoist sages.
This beautifully simplistic technique is called the Inane Flame. When your opponent has become particularly resistant to your trolling measures, or insists on engaging in a flame-war with you, you can often crush the stalemate through its use. An inane flame is an anti-intellectual post, often a short insult, used to make people who think they're smart to rant like morons. This is particularly effective because everyone thinks they're smart, and a single inane post can be repeated over and over again and the delusional pseudo-intellectual will take the bait each time, until they give up defeated.
5. Antithetical Position - Upon entering a group, the troll takes on a contrarian position. For example, if it's a Christian group, the troll is a belligerent atheist. The troll will attempt to fool members of the group into believing the troll is for real, and utilize sophisms, well-placed insults, and ridiculous rhetoric to completely whip the group's members into a frenzy. A group of contrarian trolls can effectively divide and dismantle a group, especially if no one is aware that they are trolls.
6. Position of Naivete - The troll pretends to be innocent and naive while intentionally making ignorant and hard-headed remarks in order to mess with gullible idiots, who will in turn take genuine pity upon the troll and try to school him on the error of his ways. The troll will then tool around with his targets like a puppet master until finally revealing to them that he was fucking with them. Massive lulz follow.
7. Sophistry - The troll manipulates arguments to his favor through the use of fallacious logic. One of the troll's most effective tools of sophistry is called the Strawman Argument: the troll intentionally misrepresents his opponent's argumentative position and attacks the false argument instead of the original one. This is a good way to get your opponent to backpedal and expose flaws in their reasoning, as well as a classy way to troll.
8. Strong-Arming - When a team of trolls flash-mob a group, they are particularly effective when they gang up on a single person. This has a greater psychological impact than a single person flaming another with equal intensity because people feel overwhelmed when there's a growing consensus against them. Be aware, however, that a group of non-trolls may organize and try this with you, especially if you piss enough of them off. However, as long as you keep caveat #1 in mind, you will be unharmed and quickly realize that you possess the capacity to single-handedly render their efforts ineffective.
Interesting is it not? Now trolling is not something I have done or would ever do. Not my style at all but trolling is a technique that you should be aware of when posting in forums and on sites that accept comments.
By the way there are two more articles to come on certain individuals, that you will find very informative. This one is just the warm up and to make you aware of the trolling techniques they also use.
Finally, you will have noticed or most likely have not noticed, that by mousing over the Donate Button that our operating costs for this month have shot right up to £650 which is a large junk of money.
Well I am afraid it is that time of year when we have to pay for our hosting service(s) and renew various software licences by the 1st of November.
Now this is most interesting for me as it puts me in a bit of a dilemma - that at this moment in time only the Corsham Crusader knows the reasons why - but rest assured you will also know of the dilemma in less than a week when I write an article all about it.
Either way it is up to you whether you wish to help keep this site going but I will say this, if you do not then I will - but the price I pay may well be high.